Our School News
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun12345678910111314151617181920
Inset Day (Twilights to disaggregate)
Inset Day (Twilights to disaggregate)When: July 20, 2020
Summer HolidaysWhen: July 21, 2020
Summer HolidaysWhen: July 22, 2020
Summer HolidaysWhen: July 23, 2020
Summer HolidaysWhen: July 24, 2020
- Inset Day (Twilights to disaggregate)
Primary PE and Sport Premium
Primary PE and Sport Premium is a ring-fenced funding available for primary schools to improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their children.
All pupils leaving primary school be physically literate with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
OBJECTIVE: To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools.
The Government expect indicators of such improvement to include:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
Physical Education is very important at Pimperne CE VC Primary School. The P.E. and Sport Co-ordinator is responsible to the Governors for developing sport and effective use of Sport Premium Funding. At Pimperne, we strive to promote healthy and active lifestyles and aim to provide sporting opportunities for all our pupils.